a few questions/problems

• Regards,

I have a couple of problems that occur on the my server where is a nginx web server.

first one,
    When deleting a customer subscription, somehow it does not delete the configuration file of the subscription, or deleted in /etc/nginx/sites-available, but in /etc/nginx/sites-enabled stays link
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 39 Sep 22 07:16 testsite .conf -> /etc/nginx/sites-available/testsite.conf

and then when restart nginx, get an error

Stopping PHP FastCGI for NGINX: testsiteawk: cannot open /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/testsite.conf (No such file or directory)
    done.
    Starting PHP FastCGI for NGINX: testsiteawk: cannot open /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/testsite.conf (No such file or directory)
    done.

secound,
    web trafic dont show for subscription whos on nginx web server.

on the server where i have nginx web server, web traffic does not appear you can see on this picture:
    http://www.dodaj.rs/f/3T/c0/1mmTlcDq/nginx.png
    up on picture is a report, where no trafic those are subscription that is on nginx,
    where the trafis is shows thats is on apache.

on this pic you can see that under apache this works:
    http://www.dodaj.rs/f/2K/Wy/60U81Fo/apache.png

how the web traffic work? whether it has to do with the Apaches? or?
    and how can I set it to work on nginx?

third
    On the nginx instances also have a problem with in the example WP, Joomla, Drupal, and similar CMSs, that SEO URLs dont work.

in order to solve this in the configuration of a particular subscription,
    i add the folowing line try_files $uri $uri/ /index.php;
    after:
    # PHP is enabled
    index index.php index.html index.htm;

looks like this:

Zitat

# PHP is enabled
    index index.php index.html index.htm;

try_files $uri $uri/ /index.php;

then the URLs work,

but when you do some changes example, add a new domain or subdomain, the code is deleted in configuration, run over him by default configuration.
    then these links do not work again,

how can I make by default this code is added to the configuration for each subscription?

fourth

I installed a couple of versions of PHP

how do I set the apache that for every new subscription by default be version of PHP 5.6.0, which is installed in the /opt/php/php-5.6.0/bin/php-cgi

now the default is php 5.4
    whic is installed in /usr/bin/php-cgi

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!