pool config: /etc/php-fpm/php56-fpm.d
    default php.ini: '/opt/php-5.6/etc/php.ini'
    - PHP 7.2.24 [DEFAULT] (code='php7')
    CGI/FastCGI: /usr/bin/php-cgi
    FPM: /usr/sbin/php-fpm7.2
    pool config: /etc/php/7.2/fpm/pool.d
    default php.ini: '/etc/php/7.2/cgi/php.ini'
    - default PHP CLI: /usr/bin/php

Then I tried again to get it working with fpm and I only managed after manually restarting services like this:

systemctl stop apache2 ; systemctl stop php7.2-fpm; systemctl stop php56-fpm; systemctl start apache2; systemctl start php7.2-fpm; systemctl start php56-fpm

Apparently some 7.2 services remain running which inhibits 5.6 to take charge of the site, at least that is how it looks like to me.

Old software needs old PHP but there seems to be something wrong when I switch to 5.6

In the Apache configuration I read:

FcgidWrapper /var/www/<contract-name>/conf/php7/php-fcgi-starter .php
    FcgidWrapper /var/www/<contract-name>/conf/php7/php-fcgi-starter .php5

Shouldn't that be?:

FcgidWrapper /var/www/<contract-name>/conf/php56/php-fcgi-starter .php
    FcgidWrapper /var/www/<contract-name>/conf/php56/php-fcgi-starter .php5

And shouldn't there be an appropriate php-fcgi-starter file available in that folder (presently not)?

Bitte sehe dazu

In the DNS template I changed the primary and first secondary name. As example, I changed ns1.whatever.com to dns1.whatever.com, likewise for the secondory.

A pre-existing client domain correctly reflects these changes in the master DNS when I use the tool dig. In the slave domain it stubbornly keeps showing the old DNS domain names. Any newly added domain correctly shows the the new DNS domain names in both master and slave.

I tried updating the serial number of the domain, but only after several times deleting and creating the domain I finally got them in sync. This is now still possible before I migrate domains but later, when the sever is in full production, how do a make this change without without having to delete domains?

Here I don't see such DNS template select field below "subdomains", nor any of the other services are editable in an existing subscription. In my case database and webserver are available on both servers but cannot be changed once the subscription is created.

I only see this choice in the "Add new subscription" dialogue box that appears when you click the "New subscription... " button of a client, but in that dialogue I don't see a choice for DNS template either:
    https://pasteboard.co/Iz0T5Pz.png

I have two Liveconfig managed servers, A and B. Server A has LC managed DNS-, mail-, database- and webserver. Server B has LC managed database- and webserver. I created a reseller contract with the mail on server A, web and database on server B. I then log-in as the reseller and create an end user contract. I then add a domain for the end user. I only see external DNS as choice. While LC manages the DNS on server A it does not allow me to add domains there.

Is this a bug or missing feature?

I tried the following with success:

- lcclient -k stop
    - rm /etc/liveconfig/lcclient.key
    - lcclient --activate # asks for the new license code
    - lcclient -k start

I also forgot that the choice of server is when the contract is created, NOT when creating the hosting plan.

Apparently by mistake I gave the client server also a Business license, which, according to documentation apparently is not what I should have done. It says that Basic or Standard is "erforderlich". Interestingly enough I still was able to add the server and configure it like normal, only I don't see the new server anywhere available when I attempt to assign it to a hosting plan. Could that be because I used the wrong license? Then why does it allow me to add the server with the wrong license?

If indeed "erforderlich" means that it excludes clients with a Business license, how should I correct my error without breaking the configuration? Or should I?:

- Remove the server
    - Change the license
    - Add the server again

How would you change the client license? The same as with liveconfig master?: https://www.liveconfig.com/de/handbuch/server.license.xhtml

Seht so aus das Apache Option FileInfo jetzt nicht mehr verfügbar ist, aber ich sehe das nicht ernannt im Änderungsverlauf. Bitte doch lieber erwähnen.

Ich habe es gelöst (wie alle LC Eigenartigkeiten) mit .httpd.conf. Meine nötige Änderungen für Drupal:

#Allow Drupal .htaccess settings
    <Directory /var/www/contract/htdocs/sites/default/files>
    AllowOverride Options=FollowSymlinks,SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
    AllowOverrideList SetHandler
    </Directory>

<Directory /var/www/contract/htdocs/>
    AllowOverride FileInfo AuthConfig Indexes Limit Options=Indexes,MultiViews,FollowSymlinks,SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
    </Directory>

In the description of CustomerGet it tells us that the return value is an array
    (Array mit Kundendatensätzen). This however is not always true. When there is only a single "Kundendatensatz" then it will return this directly without packing it in an array.

The same can be seen with "Kundendatensatz" subscription.

Not sure if this consistent throughout the API or only in CustomGet. Sure there is a work around for this but it would be nice when at least the API documenation is not misleading us. Better still when it were true what it says and always return an array.

After migrating to another server and upgrading from Ubuntu 14.04 LTS to 18.04 LTS, I decided that it has little use to have a separate subdomain for the mails server when this client likely will never expand to more than one server. His domain is also his mailserver domain.

Then he complained that no email arrived. I looked in the mail log file and discovered this warning notice, that in fact should be an error notice, because mail was not delivered as a consequence:

Zitat von /var/log/mail.log

Feb 24 15:00:34 hishost postfix/trivial-rewrite[30655]: warning: do not list domain hisdomain.com in BOTH mydestination and virtual_mailbox_domains

As work around I decided to remove $myhostname from mydestination :

Zitat von /etc/postfix/main.cf

mydestination = localhost.localdomain, localhost #, $myhostname

After that, email started coming in.

Not sure if that can be fixed or improved in LC. Until that is decided, in fact I should prevent that LC overwrites this with:

Zitat von /usr/lib/liveconfig/lua/custom.lua

postfix.NOUPDATE = true

But this should also work:

Zitat von /usr/lib/liveconfig/lua/custom.lua

postfix.LOCALCONFIG = {
    ['mydestination'] = "localhost.localdomain, localhost"
    }