Beiträge von leo

Please restart lclogsplit ("service lclogsplit restart") and then check if the access.log is updated when the website is accessed.

already restart it several times,

Zitat

If even after a lclogsplit restart the access.log remains empty, check if the domain name is listed within /var/lib/liveconfig/accesslog.map.

yes the domains is listed in /var/lib/liveconfig/accesslog.map
    with www and without www, two lines.

when visiting domain, log are write in
    /var/log/nginx/access.liveconfig.log
    and
    /var/www/web111/logs/access.log

i got it now, it is about permission

chmod for access.log file is 640
    and I see now on my apache server that is:

so i change it to 654 and now access.log is displayed in "View log" window

Hello,

when i see the Reports pages:
    on overview page:

i was wondering could you list in this report some more information, like:

Total subscriptions: 100
    Subscription per server:
    server 1: 50
    server 2: 20
    server n: 30

then for:
    Web space in use: 312.03 GB (6710796 files)

split by server,

total Web space in use: 312.03 GB (6710796 files)
    server 1 Web space in use: 100gb (4488573 files)
    server 2: 150gb (1020022 files)
    server n: 62gb (1202201 files)

also for databases(number of DBs, usage off DBs) and web traffic(GBs, HITs), split it by servers,

also you could put here some information about mails, numbers of mails, by server, total, and usage of mail.

on page:
    customers` subscription

you could set some icons in front of name of subscription, if this subscriptions is suspended or locked....

on page:
    customers` domains
    put in front of domain information if it domain is enabled or disabled, or icons

regards,

thank you a lot for this!

question about register php version.

what about version that are not installed trough liveconfig repository,

custom.lua:

LC.web.addPHP("php53", "/usr/bin/php53/php-cgi")

will it be register?

default version per WEB server.
    default version is just for new created domain,

if i have default php 7.2

if i today open one subscription and assign it domain somewhat.com,
    that domain have version that in that moment was the default version. (php 7.2)
    (now i need after every new domain to start in the session of customer and change the version from php5.6 to php7.2, for doman.com and http://www.domain.com because it always assign php5.6 version (debian 8.))

if i change default version tomorrow to php7.3, the domain that create in past, don't change it version, it stays as it is.(php 7.2), but newly created domain from that moment will have 7.3 version

customer always have a chance to change the php version, for it domains in the panel, of course the version that is register with liveconfig.

Die automatische Registrierung läuft so ab, dass das Paket künftig eine Datei namens /etc/liveconfig/lua.d/php##.lua erzeugt. LiveConfig liest diese dann beim Start automatisch ein.

Somit ist es rein technisch kein Problem, diese Pakete auch auf "Nicht-LiveConfig-Servern" zu installieren, und das belassen wir auch so. ;)

can we then set the default version of php, so on new subscription to be that default, and now always to be the one that is install thought apt-get install php5,7 depending off system

In der Tat beschreibt das auch ganz gut die Feature-Wünsche, die bei uns am häufigsten nachgefragt werden.
    Die meisten der o.g. Punkte sind im nächsten Update (v2.6) bereits enthalten, etwa zum CloudFest herum wird diese zumindest als Preview freigegeben.
    (die Begrenzung ausgehender Mails fehlte in der Liste noch ;) - die wird in 2.6 auch in die GUI integriert sein)

will today be and update of v2.6 preview???' with new log split feature(for nginx)

regards,

in my case:

/usr/lib/liveconfig/lua/custom.lua

LC.web.addPHP(nil, "/opt/php-7.0/bin/php-cgi")
    LC.web.addPHP("php53", "/usr/bin/php53/php-cgi")

lcclient --diag:

- PHP 7.0.25 [DEFAULT] (code='php7', bin='/opt/php-7.0/bin/php-cgi', SAPI=CGI/FastCGI)
    default php.ini: '/opt/php-7.0/etc/php.ini'
    - PHP 5.3.29 (code='php53', bin='/usr/bin/php53/php-cgi', SAPI=CGI/FastCGI)
    default php.ini: '/etc/php53/apache2/php.ini'
    - PHP 5.6.30 [DEFAULT] (code='php5', bin='/usr/bin/php-cgi', SAPI=CGI/FastCGI)
    default php.ini: '/etc/php5/cgi/php.ini'

Hallo,

Längerfristig soll LiveConfig eine Möglichkeit erhalten, sämtliche Konfigurationseinstellungen eines oder mehrerer Benutzer in eine XML-Datei zu exportieren, die dann auf dem neuen Server importiert werden kann (und dort automatisch ggf. die Accounts wieder anlegt usw.) - das sollte einen Umzug erheblich vereinfachen.

this sounds good, export configuration setting per users, are you in the plan to solve this in the near future?

regards

the problem is that for example my domain mail.example.org has A record looking on mail server,
    and when enable web space on him, then add certificate with Let's Encrypt, got the next error:

liveconfig.log

could not find:
    http://mail.example.org/.well-…rnVWutUPq75Xer7IuClRaBfs:

because mail.example.org looks on mail server not web server.

Hello,

can I setup a SSL thought Let's Encrypt for my mail server, pop3,imap,smtp??

i see that in version:
    Changes in version 2.2.0-r4254 (07/14/2016):

say:
    SSL certificate for SMTP, POP3/IMAP and FTP is updated when being modified or extended (eg. with Let's Encrypt)

but i couldn't setup it.
    alway get this messages:
    HTTP is not enabled for this domain

on my server where is a business license and mail services, I don't have a web server,

just, liveconfig, postfix,dovecot,bind,.....

how could I setup SSL thought Let's Encrypt for my mail server??

regards,
    Radenko

me too have a problem with default php version,

two default!?!?!

lcclient --diag output:

Mr. Keppler,

do you have some solution for us?

how to setup just php 7.0.11 to be default?

best regards,