Beiträge von leo

I have a problem with 5.4.42 php version

I install it from your repos,
    with
    apt-get install php-5.4-opt

and got this error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [no address given] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    Apache/2.4.10 (Debian) Server at domain.com Port 80

apache error log say:
    [Tue Jul 07 16:35:47.975517 2015] [fcgid:warn] [pid 5326] (104)Connection reset by peer: [client 31.223.129.238:8067] mod_fcgid: error reading data from FastCGI server
    [Tue Jul 07 16:35:47.975533 2015] [core:error] [pid 5326] [client 31.223.129.238:8067] End of script output before headers: index.php

server is:
    debian jessie 8.1
    apache 2.4.10

5.5.26 fork fine, and 5.6.10 so.

but 5.4 is problem.

Die Arbeiten an der nächsten Version (LiveConfig 1.9) laufen bereits auf Hochtouren, eine erste Preview ist bereits für Übermorgen geplant.

Hello,
    Are these the main things you will do in version 1.9.0 ???
    https://www.liveconfig.com/dev/versions/13

When could we expect from you to finish those thing i NGINX that now working,
    writes here on the bottom of the page
    http://www.liveconfig.com/en/downloads
    + nginx php version changes,??

could you post those things in the redmine, and put the roadmap for it???

regards,
    Radenko

currently no, but a few weeks ago I tested liveconfig on jessey and it worked fine, without problems, fork all that is needed for one web server.
    but next week I launches a new server, on which I do not plan to put debian wheezy, i`m going with jessie, and that why i asked for this php version in jessie repository

first one,
    why the default language on my liveconfig, is not the default language for every-new user?

when I create new user, and login with him, the default language is always english??

second,
    time zone for new user is always "Africa/Abidjan GMT" ??

third one default country for every new contact is Germany? :)
    how to set up default country of my choice?

those three thing are irritating, always need to change it for every new user I create.

best regards,

Hello,
    there are a couple of things that are not translatable through pootle site.

I will show them in pictures, my liveconfig is default on Serbian language
    and those, phrases, are still in English or even German.

http://www.dodaj.rs/f/X/13N/3ktkH9JG/appsjoomla.jpg

http://www.dodaj.rs/f/2i/YP/OGC7sWa/untitled-5.jpg

those thing that are rounded black, not translated on all pages,
    for example
    "password", "display password", "radnom", "again", are not translated where ever i can enter password,
    on databases, mails, adding accounts,users, web apps, directory password protections, adding FTP accounts...

http://www.dodaj.rs/f/3n/fy/4o…in-page-and-credentia.jpg

all my login page not translated on default language? and loggin checking credentials, too..

and logout so,
    http://www.dodaj.rs/f/11/Mh/41HOtQ2U/logout.jpg

and finaly,
    http://www.dodaj.rs/f/7/2S/2w7…lbox-settings-all-pag.jpg
    mailbox settings pages not translated at all

best regards

Ok,

now it work, but

does not work Joomla and Drupal in serbian language,

and Drupal does not work in english too.

logs for drupal:
    PHP Warning: copy(/var/cache/liveconfig/downloads/drupal-7.34.de.po): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/cache/liveconfig/installer/wai-drupal-7.34-1.php on line 136
    Warning: copy(/var/cache/liveconfig/downloads/drupal-7.34.de.po): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/cache/liveconfig/installer/wai-drupal-7.34-1.php on line 136

for joomla:
    PHP Notice: Undefined index: sr in /var/cache/liveconfig/installer/wai-joomla-3.3.6-1.php on line 200
    Notice: Undefined index: sr in /var/cache/liveconfig/installer/wai-joomla-3.3.6-1.php on line 200
    PHP Warning: file_get_contents(/var/www/uputstva/apps/srpskajoomla/installation/configuration.php-dist): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/cache/liveconfig/installer/wai-joomla-3.3.6-1.php on line 357
    Warning: file_get_contents(/var/www/uputstva/apps/srpskajoomla/installation/configuration.php-dist): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/cache/liveconfig/installer/wai-joomla-3.3.6-1.php on line 357

can you tell us? write anything related to nginx problems??
    any,anything?

Regards,

I have a problem with installing web apps,

installation works normally while the panel is set to work in English language,

when I switch on Serbian language, installation abort at the third step,
    when i click on: finishes,
    installation broke at "downloading packet"

Regards,

I have a couple of problems that occur on the my server where is a nginx web server.

first one,
    When deleting a customer subscription, somehow it does not delete the configuration file of the subscription, or deleted in /etc/nginx/sites-available, but in /etc/nginx/sites-enabled stays link
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 39 Sep 22 07:16 testsite .conf -> /etc/nginx/sites-available/testsite.conf

and then when restart nginx, get an error

Stopping PHP FastCGI for NGINX: testsiteawk: cannot open /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/testsite.conf (No such file or directory)
    done.
    Starting PHP FastCGI for NGINX: testsiteawk: cannot open /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/testsite.conf (No such file or directory)
    done.

secound,
    web trafic dont show for subscription whos on nginx web server.

on the server where i have nginx web server, web traffic does not appear you can see on this picture:
    http://www.dodaj.rs/f/3T/c0/1mmTlcDq/nginx.png
    up on picture is a report, where no trafic those are subscription that is on nginx,
    where the trafis is shows thats is on apache.

on this pic you can see that under apache this works:
    http://www.dodaj.rs/f/2K/Wy/60U81Fo/apache.png

how the web traffic work? whether it has to do with the Apaches? or?
    and how can I set it to work on nginx?

third
    On the nginx instances also have a problem with in the example WP, Joomla, Drupal, and similar CMSs, that SEO URLs dont work.

in order to solve this in the configuration of a particular subscription,
    i add the folowing line try_files $uri $uri/ /index.php;
    after:
    # PHP is enabled
    index index.php index.html index.htm;

looks like this:

Zitat

# PHP is enabled
    index index.php index.html index.htm;

try_files $uri $uri/ /index.php;

then the URLs work,

but when you do some changes example, add a new domain or subdomain, the code is deleted in configuration, run over him by default configuration.
    then these links do not work again,

how can I make by default this code is added to the configuration for each subscription?

fourth

I installed a couple of versions of PHP

how do I set the apache that for every new subscription by default be version of PHP 5.6.0, which is installed in the /opt/php/php-5.6.0/bin/php-cgi

now the default is php 5.4
    whic is installed in /usr/bin/php-cgi

Die PHP Versionswahl funktioniert nicht für die Konfiguration einer Nginx Domains. (Im FCGI Starterskript ist der Pfad
    zum Binary auch auf /usr/bin/php-cgi hartgecodet. Gibt es ein Workaround um einer NGINX Domain eine separate PHP Version zuzuweisen?

ich habe das gleiche Problem, auf nginx-Konfiguration

once more,
    does anyone have this problem?

This is a good thing to increase the number of characters for id subscriptions, or to insert a field in the LC interface so that we can adapt to the number of characters, because it is too small 10 characters

Regards,

I have a problem on one of my server,
    server runs nginx web server, and the problem is that it does not work change of php version.

I have installed 3 versions of PHP, and all of them reported in the LC interface, but when I select the other two thats not default,
    version of php on that domain is not chaneg, always stay default version

On my other server on which is runing the Apache web server, that option works well.

just one problem that I have only on nginx
    When deleting a customer subscription, somehow it does not delete the configuration file of the subscription, or deleted in /etc/nginx/sites-available, but in /etc/nginx/sites-enabled stays link
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 39 Sep 22 07:16 testsite .conf -> /etc/nginx/sites-available/testsite.conf

and then when restart nginx, get an error

Stopping PHP FastCGI for NGINX: testsiteawk: cannot open /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/testsite.conf (No such file or directory)
    done.
    Starting PHP FastCGI for NGINX: testsiteawk: cannot open /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/testsite.conf (No such file or directory)
    done.

Configuration is:
    debian 7.6
    liveconfig 1.7.4 (r3074)